Thursday 10 November 2011

Meet George


Designed by Siobhan Gallagher | Country: Canada
Concept book design in partnership with Parks Canada for an educational children’s activity book for future visitors to Georges Island, a historical landmark in the Halifax Harbour that is being developed as an upcoming tourist attraction. This book was realized through extensive research into the history of the island and studying existing children’s books.








I am a graphic designer and illustrator based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am in my fourth year at NSCAD University and am currently studying at University of the Arts in Philadelphia for a semester. I can usually be found watching baby videos on Youtube, drawing girls with big hair, and giving myself carpal tunnel from non-stop designing.
With an eye for colour and composition, I try to bring as much playfulness to my own projects as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment